Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria is a famous YouTube Star. The place where he was born is the United States. He was born on September 19 1989. Bryan has also become famous through his YouTube channel EpicMunke Channel. He's gained lots of attention through his pranks, challenges and mukbangs. Bryan Renteria Jr. died because of Mayra Renteria. He spent some time in NICU shortly after his admission. As indicated by Mayra's tweet Bryan went through an operation on the medical side in October 4, 2021. Let's examine Bryan Renteria Jr.'s passing in more detail through the following article. Bryan Renteria Jr is Mayra Isabel's child. His death shocked people from across the globe from the other. New-Deaths has confirmed Bryan's death on their website. Mayra shared her story about Bryan on Instagram in a post. The caption reads"I am so happy to be able to see my son, and then finally bring the boy to his home. In my faith in God, I believe he can help him gain strength and perseverance to face this. My son is very solid! He's not terrible or anything, and I am not even a little happy regarding my son. You may please save Bryancito in your database of petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Georges LeBar

Rachael-Harris

Allyn Hoang